Thursday, September 22, 2022 by Staff
On average, a FaithCare Medical Mission team can serve 250 to 350 patients, each day.
- Late February 2022, a medical mission team to Abonnema
- Rivers State, Nigeria provided 2,302 patient services and 2,245 services in Calabar, Nigeria later in March.
- This spring, FaithCare- Nigeria sent a team of 15 surgeons and surgical nurses to St. Thomas Clinic in the Eleme District of Port Harcourt. The mission brought 2,482 patient encounters.
- In August, a two-day community outreach in Lugbe, Abuja, Nigeria saw 450 patients which consisted of 24 surgeries, an emergency C-section, 105 labs, eye care for 112, and dental services for 63. Spiritual counseling for 247 which lead to 14 lives saved and 157 rededications.
- At our Fall Ministry review, we found that FaithCare helped 340+ individuals and families accept Jesus as the their Lord and Savior. That's almost one person a day for a year. Since that was our rate until August, FaithCare's current patient average is 1.5 people a day. Eighty-five percent of these acceptances occur in Nigeria.
What’s next? Umuahia, Abia State & Isanlu, Kogi State